Exciting opportunity to work in a friendly small business in the Southampton area. Potential for permanent career progression for the right candidate.
Description of Opportunity
An ideal candidate would be ambitious and take pride in their work to gain high-level experience in a role that has a variety of responsibilities.
The person we are looking to recruit would be friendly in their approach, strong work ethic, and be energetic as it is a busy role. Every day will be different, casual but smart attire. A creative person would be a bonus with a good understanding of mac computers.
If you are energetic and keen to learn, the right training and help will provide you with the skills to make this a long-term career path.
- You will be checking artwork that is received for errors/suitability.
- Laying up artwork and reading it for print.
- Liaising with accounts managers to check that the jobs are in line with quotes.
- Bring in deliveries and allocating space until dispatch. Organising packing and dispatch for orders and samples.
- Making ready and running a digital crease and cutting machine.
- Making ready and running a xerox 560 digital press.
- Maintaining and keeping both machines in good working order.
- Shadow our studio director from enquiry to dispatch
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Team working